- Timber Finishes
- Exterior Decking & Cladding
Osmo UV-Protection-Oil is a newly created clear product that is suitable for exterior use on timbers with exposure to levels of direct sun. Recommended for timber cladding, roof overhangs, balcony elements, garden furniture, windows and doors.
- Clear, satin-matt, for exterior use
- When used as a top coat after staining wood, Osmo UV-Protection-Oil prolongs the renovation time significantly, when used as a stand-alone finish it blocks the greying process by UV-Protection factor 12 in comparison to untreated wood
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood. For renovation, apply 1 coat to a clean and dry surface no sanding required!
Can Sizes / Coverage
- 0.75 litres 9 sqm with 2 coats
- 2.5 litres 30sqm with 2 coats